Thursday, September 20, 2007

Update





Hello Everyone! It's been awhile since I made a post so I figured I would update everyone even though we havent really had much going on. Let's see, Sunday evening we picked up Troy's dad and went over to my sister Amy's house in Bountiful for a last minute casual dinner. We had a lot of fun just relaxing outside and making Smore's. We wish Jen & Pete would have been there, but I'm sure they would have much rather been in Oregon on their vacation!! Troy finished our floors this week, the only thing left to do is put the baseboards back up. I will post some finished pics after he does that. They look so good! Troy really did a great job, it is hard to believe this was his first time! I really appreciate all the hard work he put into it! We are just loving our new car and trying to get our house back in order. Sorry, our lives aren't more exciting!

1 comment:

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

I tried to put a book picture on my blog a few days ago...will you do it for me or call and tell me how?