Thursday, September 27, 2007

Finished!

Well, our lives are almost back in order! We got the floor done and almost all of the baseboards put back up. We still have a few more things to finish, but we officially have our living room back. Since I took the pictures, we have gotten our couch and all our other furniture set back up so it is starting to feel like normal again, but it looks so much better! Between the new paint and floors it looks like a totally different house to us and we love it! I can't wait to get to get everything else done so we can relax.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks so good! Ty and I want to come up and see it!

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

That looks awesome...even better than I thought it would. I can't wait to see it in person. Now you have no excuse to not find that phone # for me and Brooke!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this looks amazing. You guys actually completed it really fast. Good job!!!

Taz, Katie, Lia and Presley said...

Oh my gosh!!!! It looks so good- we are thinking about doing ours so you guys will have to come over and help us now that you are pros!!