Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My New Toy!!!

I got my birthday present a month early last night, but I just couldnt resist! We went to Sportsmans Warehouse to look at a new bow for Troy and ended up getting me one instead! It is so cool! I also got my full hunting camo attire. I am an official hunter's wife now! I am really excited to start learning how to shoot and to go hunting with Troy this year! It is a bow made for women, the Diamond model made by Bowtech. Last year for my birthday I got my engagement ring and this year I got a Diamond bow, so I guess that means I will get diamonds for my birthday every year! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arin!!You've come over to the dark side now!! It's too late to run so let me be the first to welcome you:)
Hope you have a great time with your new bow. I'm sure you'll soon be outshooting Troy.....after all, it won't take much to outshoot Troy (just kidding Troy. We still love ya!)