Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Sariah's accident




Our new puppy Sariah scared us to death last night. She jumped out of the back of the truck while we were driving down the road about about 30 miles an hour. I saw the whole thing and I thought for sure she was going to be a little mangled. Luckily, she ended up just having a little road rash. Hopefully she has learned her lesson. :) I posted some pictures of her from when she was a puppy and now because everyone has been asking me how much she has grown. She is just as big as Ruger and Missy and still growing! We think she will be pretty big, but she sure is sweet.

2 comments:

Ty and Holly said...

Big dogs are cute but I'd rather keep them when they are younger and little....look how cute she was as a pup!!

Vanderlinden Clan said...

gosh, you have perfect dogs!! how do you get them to just lay like that and outside at that!?