Monday, June 18, 2007

Hello Everyone!

Hi Everyone! We have been wanting to start a blog to keep everyone updated with things that are going on with us, so I thought I would get it started with an exciting update! Amy and Ryan just gave us a new newphew this weekend! Mack Ryan Harvey was born 6/15/07, weighing 8 lbs 3 0z. He is about the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Me and Troy both wanted to take him home with us! :) It was a fun weekend, especially since we got to be stand in parents for Isac and Emily.

Anyways, add this website to your Favorites so you can check in from time to time for new updates! I will be adding more fun stuff soon! Later!

1 comment:

Ty and Holly said...

So cute!! I want to take Mack home too :) I'm excited you guys have a blog! Woohoo! Go blogger fans for life! :)