Thursday, July 21, 2011

Potty Training and Prayers

I am not in the mood to make a detailed post, but I just wanted to document that after 2 1/2 days of intensive training, Stockton is officially potty trained!!  Thanks to some good advice, it was alot easier than I anticipated.  It almost makes me wish I would have done it sooner.  Maybe not.  I also thought is was interesting that Stockton is exactly 2 1/2 years old today.  Happy kind-of Birthday, Stockton! :)


Oh yeah, and he also said the prayer at dinner tonight for the very first time.  I am looking forward to many years of listening to children's prayers. So cute.

3 comments:

Vanderlinden Clan said...

gosh he looks so cute & big! he is really losing his "baby" look. what a perfect time to be potty trained.

bamatamb said...

2 1/2 days! That's awesome. You'll have to tell us your secret! :) Yay Stockton!

Ganny said...

He is sure cute!!!!!!!