Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Painting the Bathroom

So, I have alot of projects that have been on my to-do list for quite sometime, but for some reason I am really just itching to paint my downstairs 1/2 bath.  It is just so plain and boring.  It is currently tan (just like the rest of our house) with a white pedestal sink, toilet, and a white cabinet.  I want to do something that would look good with white.

So the question is, do I try something fun like yellow or lime green??

Or play it safe with a pretty grayish blue or grayish purple????

What is your vote?  Any other good suggestions?

8 comments:

Brittany Cooper said...

My vote is green or purple! The yellow might clash with all the tan- fun fun!!!!!

Vanderlinden Clan said...

i vote the green. but what color is the bedding in the guest bedroom? could you pull a color from that?

Arin and Troy said...

Jen, the guest bedroom is red, but I dont think I really care if it coordinates with that or not.

katwalk said...

I like em all, hard choice, not the purple. I like the blue..but think you should go with the lemon lime cause I think that is what you want or go green in bath and yellow in the kitchen :)

Dana Marie said...

As much as I like yellow, I agree it might be weird with tan. I vote green!

Cami said...

I am planning on painting my main bathroom too. I taped up a bunch of samples to the wall. The kids and I chose a nice yellow. Travis veto-ed it last night. Let me live my dream of a yellow bathroom through you!

kcooke said...

I like the green or the gray-blue
:)

Rebekah said...

I vote for green!

This means new towels, right?! I just love getting new towels. :)