Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Family Pics 09

I am sure all of my faithful readers (Thanks, Ganny) have been dying for a new post the last month and a half. There has been alot going on and I assure there will be new posts sometime in the future. My lack of posts was initially triggered by my lack of motivation, but now it is supplemented by the loss of my camera. I was hoping I would just stumble on it one day, but now it looks like I am going to have to initiate a full fledged Search and Rescue Mission. What would I do without it once Christmas is here???

Anyways, I thought I could post our family pictures that we had taken last month. A friend of mine is just starting out doing photography and is charging next to nothing so we thought we would take advantage of such an amazing oppurtunity. I thought they turned out GREAT! :)
If any of you are interested in having your own pictures done, let me know I will get you her info. :)

8 comments:

Ganny said...

Oh boy......YEP I checked again. Fabulous pictures of fabulous people!!!!!!!!

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

They turned out great...we need to do ours. I have missed you from the blogging world...thank goodness I get to see that little stinker in really life often enough! (OH & you & Troy too)

katwalk said...

I still look every day maybe amy will be moved to blog soon great pics of my mini me and mini mini me and troy;)

Jamie said...

Cute pics! I can't believe how fast Stockton is growing...such a handsome boy!

Dana Marie said...

love the one with Stockton in the foreground, looks like he's saying "what they left me out here alone?" Cute little family!

kcooke said...

That is too bad that you lost your camera, I hope you will find it!
Your pics are so darn cute! You are a good looking family..and I can't believe how light Stockton's hair is now, I have not seen him forever...such a cutie!

katwalk said...

looking at those pics again I'm trying my best to see troy in stockton but I can't it's just like I said all alone he looks like his mommy I had a baby that looked like that before I KNOW

Ashlie said...

I love the pics!!