Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Thanksgiving and then some....

We got to host Thanksgiving with all of my family at our house this year for the first time ever. it was alot of fun and not nearly as stressful as we thought it would be. Troy had his first experience cooking the turkey and it turned out great despite the minor delay of eating. :)



The day after Thanksgiving we drove down to St. George/Zions to celebrate our anniversary. It was a nice quick getaway and the weather was beautiful. One of the highlights of the weekend, we found a street called Erin Dawn Circle. It was really cool even though Erin was spelled wrong.



My sisters also threw me an awesome baby shower. We got a lot of great stuff and it was so much fun having so many of my friends and family come and support us and baby Stockton. Thanks Amy and Jenni for your hard work putting everything together and thank you everyone for all of your generous gifts! I feel like we are finally prepared and ready for him to come any day now.

1 comment:

The Johnson Crew said...

Hi Arin, You are looking so cute! I feel really bad I missed your shower. I was going to come, I even have a gift. My niece actually got baptized that day so I was able to make it.