Monday, October 15, 2007

Our trip is over!

We just got back from our week long vacation in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina and Savannah, Georgia. It was so perfect!!! It is so depressing being back home and at work. We spent most of the week riding bikes around the island, hanging out at the beach, playing tennis, and just relaxing. We saw 4 alligators while we were there and they seemed to just keep getting bigger and bigger each time. The last one we saw was pretty freaky!! We also went kayaking and saw tons of dolphins swimming around us. Two people saw sharks, but we missed that. Luckily they were small or I would have freaked out. I think my favorite part of the trip was riding bikes and not having to work! The weather was so perfect the entire week. It didnt rain at all even though it was forcasted to rain 3 days while we were there. We spent our last day there touring Savannah, which is probably my favorite city in the country. It is just so charming. It is hard to capture without going there yourself. Now that we are home, I am itching to start planning our next trip...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the photos! Hilton Head looks awesome. I'll have to talk Ty into going there one of these days :) Glad your home now to work with me! Ha..ha..but I'll be leaving the work load to you here no time soon ;)

Ryan and Amy Harvey said...

I am still so jealous..I wish we would have gone with you. We have to narrow down our choices for another trip soon so I have something to look foward to.